Your privacy is important to us. It is Probatix’s policy to respect your privacy with respect to any information that we collect from you through our website, https://probatix.de, and other websites that we own and operate.
1. Information We Collect
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. This may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you have visited, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page and other details.
We may ask you for personal information such as your:
- Telephone / cell phone number
2. Legal bases for processing
We will process your personal data lawfully, fairly and transparently. We only collect and process information about you if we have a legal basis to do so.
These legal bases depend on which services you use and how you use them, i.e. we only collect and use your information where we use it:
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before such a contract is concluded (e.g. when we provide a service you have requested);
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overlaid by your data protection interests), e.g. for research and development, for marketing and promoting our services and for protecting our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do this for a specific purpose (e.g. you can allow us to send you our newsletter); or
- we need to process your data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
If you consent to us using information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (however, this does not affect processing that has already taken place).
We do not keep personal information longer than necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it to the extent commercially acceptable to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or alteration. However, we advise you that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we can keep your personal data to fulfill a legal obligation or to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3. Collection and use of information
We may collect, store, use and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal records and administrative purposes;
- for advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we believe may be of interest to you; and
- to review your application.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We can disclose personal information:
- Third party service providers so that they can offer their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collection agencies, maintenance or problem solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional consultants and payment system operators;
- our employees, contractors and / or affiliated entities;
- Sponsors or promoters of competitions we run;
- Third parties, including agents or subcontractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- Third parties for the collection and processing of data.
5. International Transfers of Personal Information
The personal data we collect is stored and processed where we or our partners, partner companies and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal data, you consent to it being passed on to these foreign third parties.
We ensure that any transfer of personal data from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA is protected by appropriate security measures, e.g. by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission or by using binding company rules or other legally recognized means.
When we transfer personal information from one non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to our jurisdiction. There is a risk if such a third party engages in any act or practice that violates the data protection laws in our jurisdiction and this could mean that you will not be able to appeal under the data protection laws of our jurisdiction.
6. Your rights and controlling of your personal information
Restrict: You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously consented to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can always change your mind by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or restrict the way in which we process your personal data, we will inform you how the restriction will affect your use of our website or our products and services.
Access and data portability: You can request details of the personal data we hold about you. You can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or some other easy-to-read machine format. You can request at any time that we delete the personal data we have stored about you. You can also request that we transfer this personal data to another third party.
Rectification: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information that we find inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
Notification of data breach: We will comply with the laws that apply to us regarding data breaches.
Complaints: If you believe we have violated any relevant data protection law and would like to file a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged violation. We will investigate your complaint immediately and respond to you in writing, explaining the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory authority or data protection authority in connection with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database or to unsubscribe from communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or via the opt-out options provided in the communication sign out.
8. Business Transfers
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or go bankrupt, we would include data among the assets transferred to the parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers can occur and that any parties who acquire us can continue to use your personal information in accordance with this policy.
9. Limits of our politics
Our website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please note that we have no control over the content and policies of these websites and cannot accept any responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
10. Changes to this Policy